- The University of Guelph-Humber building boasts a stunning-four storey atrium complete with a skylight and a living plant wall which serves as a bio-filter purifying the air circulated throughout the building. Innovative learning spaces, an internet café, wireless access throughout the building, and space to relax and meet with friends are some of the additional features incorporated into the design of the building.
- The Humber North Campus is situated beside the beautiful Humber Arboretum and Centre for Urban Ecology. For more information, visit http://www.humberarboretum.on.ca
- Take a walk on the wild side! Humber’s North Campus is also home to one of Toronto’s self-guided Discovery Walks. For more information, visit http://www.humberarboretum.on.ca/pdfs/HumberDWalkfinalbrochure%202.pdf
- Humber has Arboretum Nature Studies Programs for groups of all ages! Birthday parties, March Break Nature Camp, Winter Camp, Summer Nature Camp, Teacher Workshops and more! For more information, visit http://www.humberarboretum.on.ca/naturestu.htm
- Humber offers a Bed and Breakfast Service during the summer months. For more information, visit http://conference.humber.ca/accommodations.html
- Go for a swim in our indoor Humber Community Pool! For pool hours, contact 416.394.8514
- Humberline Park (Soccer Field) is located next to the Humber Arboretum and is available for informal guest activities during the day Monday through Friday.
- Park Permits are required for formal activities in the evenings and on weekends.
- Permits can be purchased through Toronto Parks at 416.394.8514.
- Conference & Meeting Space
- Facilities are available weeknights and weekends from September to April and daily from May to August. For rental inquiries, contact email@example.com
Should you require clarification or need directions, your manager and your co-workers are there to support you. Welcome to Humber!