Sexual Violence Training
All employees are required to complete the training, including:
- Faculty - full-time, part-time, sessional, contract
- Support staff - full-time, part-time, sessional, contract
- Administration - full-time, part-time, contract
- Work-study students
This requirement is a directive from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act Section 5(1) - Ontario Regulation 131/16, Sexual Violence at Colleges and Universities
To access the training module please follow the instructions below:
- Go to learn.humber.ca
- Login (use your Humber username and password)
- Click on the course title, "Sexual Violence Training for Humber Employees"
- Complete the training
If you wish to have a certificate you can print it at the end of the training. Please plan to dedicate approximately 30 minutes to complete the module. All employees are required to complete the training by June 30, 2018.
We look forward to your support in ensuring Humber’s commitment to ending sexual violence.
Please contact Nancy Simms at x4425 or Jodie Glean at x5685 if you require any additional information.
Humber’s Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Policy and Procedures can be accessed at: